Bothell Dentist for Kids - Tae Yoon, DMD - Bothell Everett Kids Dentistry
Now Accepting New Patients
When you visit our Bothell Pediatric dental office, your child's smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing your child with the personalized, gentle care that he or she deserves.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients is to give children a positive experience with Dr. Yoon, one that will help them to feel good about keeping their teeth and gums healthy and strong throughout their lives.
Pediatric dental care takes knowledge of specialized treatment and training in dealing with children of all ages.
- Preventative Services for infants, toddlers and adolescents
- Digital X-Rays (90% less radiation)
- Restorative Care for infants, toddlers and adolescents
- Dental care for special needs and medically compromised patients
- Dental care for pregnant patients
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
- Conscious Sedation (oral sedation)
- General Anesthesia
- Dental Emergency and Trauma Management
- Interceptive orthodontics and space maintenance
Good oral hygiene should start early in order to avoid potential problems later on, and we encourage parents to bring their children in for exams and cleanings as soon as possible. Some parents believe that their children don’t need dental care until their permanent teeth are in but this isn’t true. Starting care before permanent teeth come in can help ensure that they’ll be healthier once they do arrive! We serve the dental needs of young patients in Bothell and Mill Creek, and we offer morning or evening appointments to help accommodate your busy schedule. We specialize in in-office sedation dentistry
Contact us today! or Request an appointment!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.